Contact Us

Phone: 732-861-9730
Once the holiday season kicks in, we are out on rooftops and not always able to grab our phones. However we will get back to EVERY email, phone call and text message within 24 hours, We GUARANTEE!

First, you need to schedule an appointment. We will come out to your home, take measurements, check your available power supply and go over all options with our custom interactive ipad program, to help come up with the light holiday display for you. Once you have decided on a display, we provide contracts and take a 35% deposit on your job and schedule your installation date. On the date of installation, AFTER we have finished the installation, the remaining 65% is due.

Please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24hrs.